- Canvas Fundamentals An explanation of how Voiceflow's interface works and how best to customize it for your workflow
- Listen, Response, & Event Steps The different types of steps to build a basic conversation, their functionalities, and common FAQs
- Logic & Developer Steps Steps to add logic, variables, and API calls
- Adding Actions to Steps This section goes over how to create cleaner & efficient designs by assigning & attaching actions to your steps & blo...
- Managing Assistant/NLU Data Where to manage your NLU data types in your Voiceflow Assistant project.
- Model Optimization & Best Practices Optimizing your Assistant's NLU Model data and best practices on how to best create, organize, and manage your NLU da...
- NLU Imports & Exports How to import data from your chosen NLU provider and/or associated export(s).
- (NEW) AI Assist Learn about our new set of generative AI features inside of Voiceflow
- One-Click Integrations Learn how to use our one click integrations with Webchat and Whatsapp
- Managing Projects & Workspaces An overview on how to create workspaces, organize your lists, and manage your projects.
- Collaborating with Team Members An overview how you can work synchronously with your team members to design and edit your projects.
- Testing your Assistant An overview on how to test & debug your projects on-Canvas and create smart prototypes using Voiceflow's built-in NLU.
- Sharing your Prototype & User testing An overview on how to review, save and manage the transcripts from user testing sessions with your Voiceflow prototypes.
- Project Versioning An overview on how to create, manage and restore versions of your project on Voiceflow.
- FAQ The frequently asked questions on designing and building your first designs of your future-forward digital assistants!
- Get Help Articles related to additional Voiceflow support options